City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate for Dog Grooming Assistants (7763-02) with styling training – £3900
Course duration: 25 days
Home Study: Yes – Online interactive learning resources included
Days of Course: 1 – 5 days per week to suit, depending on availability
Hours of course: 8:45am – 4.45pm.
Evenings Course: No
Saturdays Available: Yes
Theory Lessons: No
Start dates: To suit, depending on availability
Experience: Little or no knowledge required
Assessment criteria: Multiple choice exam, aural questions & practical demonstrations
Syllabus: A range of mandatory units
Upgrade to Level 3 at later date: Yes – SEE LEVEL 3 FAST TRACK
Completion deadline: Within 3 years of registration.
Scissor Kit Worth £95: FREE!
Deposit: £500 to secure place (Non-refundable after 14 day cooling off period)
Hidden Costs: NONE!
Fast Track: No
This qualification is designed for:
- candidates who wish for career progression into or within the sector
- do not have access to an N/SVQ or work-based qualifications
- wish to develop the skills learnt from other qualifications
- require evidence towards the underpinning knowledge of the N/SVQ or work based qualification are looking for progression towards higher education
- are entering the industry
- are not yet sufficiently advanced to study for the Level 3 Diploma for Professional Dog Stylists.
What you will learn:
- Prepare and groom dogs prior to bathing
- Bathe and clean dogs
- Clean and maintain equipment used for grooming or removing hair from animals
- Control and restrain animals
- Dry dogs and prepare their coats for styling
- Basic trimming of a dog’s coat
- Maintain the cleanliness and bio security of the animal care working environment
- Carry out styling and finishing of dogs
PLEASE STATE WHICH COURSE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WHEN FILLING IN THE FORM BELOW