DOG GROOMING TRAINING
Introduction to Dog Grooming Taster Day:
Come and be part of our team for a day and learn the following general grooming techniques:
- Brushing, Combing & De-Matting
- Bathing, Fluff Drying & Blasting
- Ear Care, Nail Care, Teeth Care, Anal Gland Care
- Safe Handling & Relevant Behavior Techniques
Learn To Groom Your Own Dog:
Everything you need to know to carry out a full groom & style on your own dog, taught on a one to one basis. You will learn the same techniques as in the taster day including:
- Styling – using scissoring, thinning or hand stripping where appropriate
Please make an enquiry using our enquiry form or Tel: 01425 839 636
Crash Grooming Courses Coming Soon!
Canine Clips will soon be delivering City & Guild grooming courses. So if you are looking for a new career but don’t want to attend collage for up to 6 months per course, please submit an enquiry to register your interest in our crash courses from September 2018.
City & Guilds 7763-02 Level 2 Certificate for Dog Grooming Assistants – 16 days
City & Guilds 7863-03 Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming – 30 days